I just discovered something while playing around with Wii U’s (very good) Internet Browser. We all know you can open and close curtains on the TV that hide what your looking at on the gamepad, by pressing X. But I found a few other cute little things Nintendo has thrown in…
- Press and hold X and you’ll hear a drumroll. Release X and the curtains will open with a dramatic “ta-daa!”, accompanied by some pretty sparkles across the screen
- The curtains change colour every time you open and close them
- Leave the curtains closed for twenty seconds and your Mii will pop up. A few seconds later he’ll challenge you to a game of rock, paper, scissors.
- Then he’ll start singing opera, then almost fall asleep
- Next he’ll perform a magic trick, then start juggling
This is probably old news but I just came across it. I like the Internet Browser on Wii U, it’s easy to use and Youtube runs really smoothly. Better than through the Youtube app, I’d say.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- EB Games’ Biggest Sale Ever Is Back, Here’s The Best Of It
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – JUL 4
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24