Everyone likes to speculate when a new Nintendo Direct is coming up. The last one revealed two new Pokemon games for 3DS and barely anyone picked it. So when Iwata said there would be news on Wii U games and “services” they were working on, the internet went nuts. My predictions are as follows.
1. An update for the OS to make it run faster. Iwata said they are working on it.
2. Integration of Wii Channels into Wii U’s main menu.
3. Integration of the Nintendo Shop Channel into the eShop and integration of your account/funds to your Nintendo Network ID.
4. A Pikmin 3 release date.
5. Some more details on Smash Bros. Wii U.
6. Announcing whatever the hell Retro studios is working on.
7. Announcing Miyamoto’s new eShop exclusive title.
You can speculate till the cows come home and everyone does. I just wanted to get my two cents in before tonight (or tomorrow morning 1am Australian DST)
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER