Everyone likes to speculate when a new Nintendo Direct is coming up. The last one revealed two new Pokemon games for 3DS and barely anyone picked it. So when Iwata said there would be news on Wii U games and “services” they were working on, the internet went nuts. My predictions are as follows.
1. An update for the OS to make it run faster. Iwata said they are working on it.
2. Integration of Wii Channels into Wii U’s main menu.
3. Integration of the Nintendo Shop Channel into the eShop and integration of your account/funds to your Nintendo Network ID.
4. A Pikmin 3 release date.
5. Some more details on Smash Bros. Wii U.
6. Announcing whatever the hell Retro studios is working on.
7. Announcing Miyamoto’s new eShop exclusive title.
You can speculate till the cows come home and everyone does. I just wanted to get my two cents in before tonight (or tomorrow morning 1am Australian DST)
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Wii U GameCube Adapters Selling For A Premium On eBay
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I’ll Be Back On November 17
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Star Fox Zero – APR 16
Hyrule Warriors Legends– MAR 26
New 3DS Fire Emblem – TBA
Bravely Second – TBA
Pokken Tournament – TBA
Mighty No. 9 – FEB 12
Famicom R.O.B amiibo – MAR 9
Roy amiibo – MAR 9
Ryu amiibo – MAR 9