Everyone likes to speculate when a new Nintendo Direct is coming up. The last one revealed two new Pokemon games for 3DS and barely anyone picked it. So when Iwata said there would be news on Wii U games and “services” they were working on, the internet went nuts. My predictions are as follows.
1. An update for the OS to make it run faster. Iwata said they are working on it.
2. Integration of Wii Channels into Wii U’s main menu.
3. Integration of the Nintendo Shop Channel into the eShop and integration of your account/funds to your Nintendo Network ID.
4. A Pikmin 3 release date.
5. Some more details on Smash Bros. Wii U.
6. Announcing whatever the hell Retro studios is working on.
7. Announcing Miyamoto’s new eShop exclusive title.
You can speculate till the cows come home and everyone does. I just wanted to get my two cents in before tonight (or tomorrow morning 1am Australian DST)
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- I’ll Be Back: On November 22
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze For $69 At Target And $68 At Big W
- Here’s How To Take Advantage Of The Nintendo Network Premium Deal
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – OUT NOW
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24