Everyone likes to speculate when a new Nintendo Direct is coming up. The last one revealed two new Pokemon games for 3DS and barely anyone picked it. So when Iwata said there would be news on Wii U games and “services” they were working on, the internet went nuts. My predictions are as follows.
1. An update for the OS to make it run faster. Iwata said they are working on it.
2. Integration of Wii Channels into Wii U’s main menu.
3. Integration of the Nintendo Shop Channel into the eShop and integration of your account/funds to your Nintendo Network ID.
4. A Pikmin 3 release date.
5. Some more details on Smash Bros. Wii U.
6. Announcing whatever the hell Retro studios is working on.
7. Announcing Miyamoto’s new eShop exclusive title.
You can speculate till the cows come home and everyone does. I just wanted to get my two cents in before tonight (or tomorrow morning 1am Australian DST)
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Star Wars Battlefront Best At Big W For $63
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Real Quick: Awesome Question Block Tip Jar At My Local Subway
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – DEC 5
Shovel Knight (Physical) – OCT 30
Chibi-Robo! Ziplash – NOV 7
Rodea The Sky Soldier – NOV 12
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash – NOV 21
Mewtwo amiibo – OCT 24
Falco amiibo – NOV 21