So thanks to Kmart and JB Hi-Fi, Wii U is now launching at a lower price than the original Wii in 2006. I remember looking everywhere for a better price for Wii- but couldn’t get any better than $399. Kmart is offering the basic pack for $299, and the deluxe pack for $379. Both prices are lower than the original Wii- a great thing for consumers (myself included) who might have felt $429 was a bit steep- especially considering our dollar is at US$1.04 and the U.S are paying $349 for the deluxe pack. JB Hi-Fi are offering the deluxe pack for $399 and the basic pack for $299, with a screen protector and silicon sleeve for the gamepad. Finally some decent deals. Just in time. Anything else I see I’ll post straight away.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Still Can’t Get Into Splatoon, And I Don’t Think I Ever Will
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- I’ll Be Back: On November 22
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – OUT NOW
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24