So thanks to Kmart and JB Hi-Fi, Wii U is now launching at a lower price than the original Wii in 2006. I remember looking everywhere for a better price for Wii- but couldn’t get any better than $399. Kmart is offering the basic pack for $299, and the deluxe pack for $379. Both prices are lower than the original Wii- a great thing for consumers (myself included) who might have felt $429 was a bit steep- especially considering our dollar is at US$1.04 and the U.S are paying $349 for the deluxe pack. JB Hi-Fi are offering the deluxe pack for $399 and the basic pack for $299, with a screen protector and silicon sleeve for the gamepad. Finally some decent deals. Just in time. Anything else I see I’ll post straight away.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- A Very Detailed Look At How Gameboy’s Hardware Works
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER