So thanks to Kmart and JB Hi-Fi, Wii U is now launching at a lower price than the original Wii in 2006. I remember looking everywhere for a better price for Wii- but couldn’t get any better than $399. Kmart is offering the basic pack for $299, and the deluxe pack for $379. Both prices are lower than the original Wii- a great thing for consumers (myself included) who might have felt $429 was a bit steep- especially considering our dollar is at US$1.04 and the U.S are paying $349 for the deluxe pack. JB Hi-Fi are offering the deluxe pack for $399 and the basic pack for $299, with a screen protector and silicon sleeve for the gamepad. Finally some decent deals. Just in time. Anything else I see I’ll post straight away.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Rod Bower Makes Cool Church Signs, But Mine’s Better
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- EB Game’s Placeholder Prices For amiibo Seem A Bit Off
- Where For Art Thou, Commander Video?
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
LEGO Dimensions – SEP 28
Halo 5 – OCT 27
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – Dec 5