It was bound to happen. After a shortage of the adapters at retail in Australia, they’re selling for a small fortune on eBay.
I recently questioned whether or not I really needed to play Smash with a Gamecube controller now we have the Wii U Pro, but after testing both set ups out on the new game, it was apparent the GC controller is still the best way to play Smash.
Good luck finding the adapter, anyone who’s trying.
You can follow me on Miiverse: zinger_AU and twitter: @rustyshell
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER