It was bound to happen. After a shortage of the adapters at retail in Australia, they’re selling for a small fortune on eBay.
I recently questioned whether or not I really needed to play Smash with a Gamecube controller now we have the Wii U Pro, but after testing both set ups out on the new game, it was apparent the GC controller is still the best way to play Smash.
Good luck finding the adapter, anyone who’s trying.
You can follow me on Miiverse: zinger_AU and twitter: @rustyshell
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER