Without getting too far into fanboy territory, it’s pretty clear right now that Wii U offers some of the best current gen experiences there is.
As far as I’m concerned, there’s already four must-have exclusives on Wii U.
There’s none on Xbox One, and none on Playstation 4. I’m never one to diss other consoles, I will be getting a PS4 when the new Uncharted, Little Big Planet, or Gran Tourismo comes, and a Xbox One when there’s a new Gears Of War.
I’m just being realistic and saying that neither machine has a must own exclusive (and Infamous Second Son is not must own).
Wii U is a bit older, but it already has four. Mario Kart 8 is coming on May 31, and that will take the total to five.
I’m preaching to the converted here, I realise, but after spending the last week playing nothing but Grand Theft Auto 5 and Gran Tourismo 6 on PS3, I realised I’d been missing my Wii U (and Miiverse) and had better show it some love.
What are the four must own exclusives? NintendoLand, Lego City Undercover, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario 3D Land. Pikmin 3 was great, but I could take it or leave it.
Are these games must own for you? Leave a comment!
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER