Without getting too far into fanboy territory, it’s pretty clear right now that Wii U offers some of the best current gen experiences there is.
As far as I’m concerned, there’s already four must-have exclusives on Wii U.
There’s none on Xbox One, and none on Playstation 4. I’m never one to diss other consoles, I will be getting a PS4 when the new Uncharted, Little Big Planet, or Gran Tourismo comes, and a Xbox One when there’s a new Gears Of War.
I’m just being realistic and saying that neither machine has a must own exclusive (and Infamous Second Son is not must own).
Wii U is a bit older, but it already has four. Mario Kart 8 is coming on May 31, and that will take the total to five.
I’m preaching to the converted here, I realise, but after spending the last week playing nothing but Grand Theft Auto 5 and Gran Tourismo 6 on PS3, I realised I’d been missing my Wii U (and Miiverse) and had better show it some love.
What are the four must own exclusives? NintendoLand, Lego City Undercover, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario 3D Land. Pikmin 3 was great, but I could take it or leave it.
Are these games must own for you? Leave a comment!
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- EB Games’ Biggest Sale Ever Is Back, Here’s The Best Of It
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – TODAY
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – JUL 1
Art Academy Atelier – JUL 4
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24