Nor do I, even after the release of Minecraft: Wii U Edition this week, have any desire to.
Im not sure there was too many people clamouring to play the billion dollar indie title on Wii U, I think people just wanted this version on principal.
Sure, this is the first time the game’s appearing on a Nintendo platform, but there’s so much great indie content exclusive to Nintendo’s two machines, Minecraft making an appearance hardly seems worth celebrating.
I was convinced this release was going to coincide with ‘the player’ being announced as the winner of the Smash Ballot, but Bayonetta proved too popular.
You can buy Minecraft: Wii U Edition for $39.95 on the Australian eSHop.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- A Very Detailed Look At How Gameboy’s Hardware Works
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 3
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER