Nor do I, even after the release of Minecraft: Wii U Edition this week, have any desire to.
Im not sure there was too many people clamouring to play the billion dollar indie title on Wii U, I think people just wanted this version on principal.
Sure, this is the first time the game’s appearing on a Nintendo platform, but there’s so much great indie content exclusive to Nintendo’s two machines, Minecraft making an appearance hardly seems worth celebrating.
I was convinced this release was going to coincide with ‘the player’ being announced as the winner of the Smash Ballot, but Bayonetta proved too popular.
You can buy Minecraft: Wii U Edition for $39.95 on the Australian eSHop.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER