Wave Race Blue Storm is one of my favourite games of all time. I thought I’d seen and done everything the game had to offer (time and time again). But I just found out about something amazing. In Blue Storm each individual character gets their own coach and they act as the voiceover for your race. I came across this amazing video that shows how to access a crabby, sarcastic voiceover that really has to be heard to be believed. Really funny stuff. Here’s the video.
I was watching this guy on Youtube. He is fantastic. Then I dusted off (actually it’s kept meticulously in it’s original box, but anyway) my Gamecube and tried it for myself. Of course, I was too unco to get it working. It’s real though. Surprising, funny and downright unexpected. Thanks Nintendo, for giving me one more reason to play this incredible game again. How about a sequel now?
How weird is this easter egg? Do you want a Wave Race sequel? Let me know in the comments. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Star Wars Battlefront Best At Big W For $63
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – DEC 5
Shovel Knight (Physical) – OCT 30
Chibi-Robo! Ziplash – NOV 7
Rodea The Sky Soldier – NOV 12
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash – NOV 21
Mewtwo amiibo – OCT 24
Falco amiibo – NOV 21