Wave Race Blue Storm is one of my favourite games of all time. I thought I’d seen and done everything the game had to offer (time and time again). But I just found out about something amazing. In Blue Storm each individual character gets their own coach and they act as the voiceover for your race. I came across this amazing video that shows how to access a crabby, sarcastic voiceover that really has to be heard to be believed. Really funny stuff. Here’s the video.
I was watching this guy on Youtube. He is fantastic. Then I dusted off (actually it’s kept meticulously in it’s original box, but anyway) my Gamecube and tried it for myself. Of course, I was too unco to get it working. It’s real though. Surprising, funny and downright unexpected. Thanks Nintendo, for giving me one more reason to play this incredible game again. How about a sequel now?
How weird is this easter egg? Do you want a Wave Race sequel? Let me know in the comments. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Poor Rock Pikmin, They Are Aesthetically Challenged
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Wii U GameCube Adapters Selling For A Premium On eBay
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Star Fox Zero – APR 16
Hyrule Warriors Legends– MAR 26
New 3DS Fire Emblem – TBA
Bravely Second – TBA
Pokken Tournament – TBA
Mighty No. 9 – FEB 12
Famicom R.O.B amiibo – MAR 9
Roy amiibo – MAR 9
Ryu amiibo – MAR 9