Wave Race Blue Storm is one of my favourite games of all time. I thought I’d seen and done everything the game had to offer (time and time again). But I just found out about something amazing. In Blue Storm each individual character gets their own coach and they act as the voiceover for your race. I came across this amazing video that shows how to access a crabby, sarcastic voiceover that really has to be heard to be believed. Really funny stuff. Here’s the video.
I was watching this guy on Youtube. He is fantastic. Then I dusted off (actually it’s kept meticulously in it’s original box, but anyway) my Gamecube and tried it for myself. Of course, I was too unco to get it working. It’s real though. Surprising, funny and downright unexpected. Thanks Nintendo, for giving me one more reason to play this incredible game again. How about a sequel now?
How weird is this easter egg? Do you want a Wave Race sequel? Let me know in the comments. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Where For Art Thou, Commander Video?
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
LEGO Dimensions – SEP 28
Halo 5 – OCT 27
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – Dec 5