Wave Race Blue Storm is one of my favourite games of all time. I thought I’d seen and done everything the game had to offer (time and time again). But I just found out about something amazing. In Blue Storm each individual character gets their own coach and they act as the voiceover for your race. I came across this amazing video that shows how to access a crabby, sarcastic voiceover that really has to be heard to be believed. Really funny stuff. Here’s the video.
I was watching this guy on Youtube. He is fantastic. Then I dusted off (actually it’s kept meticulously in it’s original box, but anyway) my Gamecube and tried it for myself. Of course, I was too unco to get it working. It’s real though. Surprising, funny and downright unexpected. Thanks Nintendo, for giving me one more reason to play this incredible game again. How about a sequel now?
How weird is this easter egg? Do you want a Wave Race sequel? Let me know in the comments. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Real Quick: Awesome Question Block Tip Jar At My Local Subway
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER