Is it me, or is there something not quite right about the facial animations and lip syncing in the new MKX trailer?
The faces seem stiff and expressionless, and the movements of the mouths in relation to what the characters are saying are unconvincing.
I’m not hating, I’m a huge Mortal Kombat fan and I’m as excited as all get out about the new game, but it just seems a bit last generation-y to me.
Is this the best the new consoles can offer at this stage? Surely not, but I’m pretty sure I saw comparable work in gamed like Uncharted 3 and GTA5 on older machines.
I get it’s only a trailer and there’s time to tweak things, but gross NetherRealm. Fix it please.
Also, here’s the fanboy alternative to the fourth sentence in this post:
“Is this the best the new consoles can offer at this stage? Surely not, but I’m pretty sure I saw comparable work in Dead Space Extraction on Wii six years ago.”
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER