I just remembered about the DKCR 3D trailer on the 3DS eShop. I just had to download it (with the intriguing promise of updates to the software. Whatever could that mean?) and I’ve gotta say I was left underwhelmed. I’m not sure why Satoru Shibata said the game was built from the ground up for 3DS, when it’s clearly a remake. There’s no point posting a link to the trailer because obviously you need the 3DS screen to watch it properly, but even in 3D it’s nothing special. Here’s hoping the game looks better and has some great new elements before it’s released. I’d like to see the difficulty taken down a notch (yes) and for more characters like Dixie to be playable. Brand new levels and an online leader board wouldn’t hurt either. Thanks to DKWiki.com for the pic of Dixie. She cool.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER