I just remembered about the DKCR 3D trailer on the 3DS eShop. I just had to download it (with the intriguing promise of updates to the software. Whatever could that mean?) and I’ve gotta say I was left underwhelmed. I’m not sure why Satoru Shibata said the game was built from the ground up for 3DS, when it’s clearly a remake. There’s no point posting a link to the trailer because obviously you need the 3DS screen to watch it properly, but even in 3D it’s nothing special. Here’s hoping the game looks better and has some great new elements before it’s released. I’d like to see the difficulty taken down a notch (yes) and for more characters like Dixie to be playable. Brand new levels and an online leader board wouldn’t hurt either. Thanks to DKWiki.com for the pic of Dixie. She cool.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- EB Games’ Biggest Sale Ever Is Back, Here’s The Best Of It
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Super Mario Bros. amiibos Still In Stock In Australian Stores
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – JUL 4
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24