It’s still a bit overpriced if you ask me, but you can still pick up one of Wii’s most critically acclaimed and popular RPG’s for $19.50 instead of $26 until tomorrow, April 23.
Released in 2012, Pandora’s Tower was part of an action-adventure RPG published by Nintendo (in Australia and Europe) and received pretty solid reviews when it launched.
Originally part of my Wii wish list, I ended up playing and enjoying it, even though I never finished it.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER