Nintendo’s confusing but generous promotion that started at the launch of Wii U two years ago, is about to come to an end.
If you have a black Wii U and are an avid eShop user you’re probably already across this promotion and what it entails.
If not, read my guide explaining everything and remember you’ve got until December 31 to accumulate points, and until March to redeem them for eShop codes.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- No Killer Is Dead For Wii U. How About No More Heroes 3?
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze For $69 At Target And $68 At Big W
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER