Nintendo’s confusing but generous promotion that started at the launch of Wii U two years ago, is about to come to an end.
If you have a black Wii U and are an avid eShop user you’re probably already across this promotion and what it entails.
If not, read my guide explaining everything and remember you’ve got until December 31 to accumulate points, and until March to redeem them for eShop codes.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- A Very Detailed Look At How Gameboy’s Hardware Works
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 3
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER