When I was experimenting with the passthrough and Smartglass options on my Xbox One the other day, this delightful message appeared.
I think it’s slightly creepy how the Xbox One tries to talk to you like it’s your friend (“And you are…?”) to start with, but this is taking it too far.
Fine XB1, you can control my television… just don’t make me watch The Bachelorette.
Or ABC News 24… ever.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER