When I was experimenting with the passthrough and Smartglass options on my Xbox One the other day, this delightful message appeared.
I think it’s slightly creepy how the Xbox One tries to talk to you like it’s your friend (“And you are…?”) to start with, but this is taking it too far.
Fine XB1, you can control my television… just don’t make me watch The Bachelorette.
Or ABC News 24… ever.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER