When I was experimenting with the passthrough and Smartglass options on my Xbox One the other day, this delightful message appeared.
I think it’s slightly creepy how the Xbox One tries to talk to you like it’s your friend (“And you are…?”) to start with, but this is taking it too far.
Fine XB1, you can control my television… just don’t make me watch The Bachelorette.
Or ABC News 24… ever.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Real Quick: Awesome Question Block Tip Jar At My Local Subway
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER