Target Australia is offering a 500GB PS4 with Infamous Second Son, Drive Club, and Little Big Planet 3 for $529.
Look, I still think the console is overpriced, but this bundle is a pretty good starter pack for anyone in the market for a PS4.
Infamous Second Son is PS4’s flagship title at this stage, and while LBP 3 reviewed badly, there’s an incredible online community that is worth getting amongst.
The offer ends on March 18, check out the details here.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER