While $568 is still a ludicrous amount of money to spend on a games console, if you’re in the market for a Playstation 4 right now, have a look at this bundle from Big W.
You get the PS4 console in black or white, as well as physical copies of Mortal Kombat X, The Last Of Us Remastered, Bloodborne, and The Order 1886.
There’s not a shovelware title in sight, and while The Order 1886 didn’t exactly set the world on fire, you’re getting the crowd-pleasing Mortal Kombat X, a universal opportunity to showcase your new PS4 to every person who comes near your television.
You’re also getting PS4’s best game in Bloodborne, and one of Playstation 3’s best games in The Last Of Us.
The Last Of Us becomes one of Playstation 4’s best experiences after you tack the word “Remastered” on to the title, and slightly upgrade the graphics.
I don’t begrudge Sony having a port as one of their machine’s flagship games when the PS4’s controller is so incredible to hold and use.
The DualShock 4 is such an immense improvement on the DualShock 3, you’d go and play your entire PS3 collection again with it, if Sony would just let you.
Anyway, this is a pretty impressive bundle. In fact, it’s probably one of the best I’ve ever seen, even if the general price of the PS4 is still a bit high.
The offer is valid until at least Wednesday May 20.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER