A while ago I told several people on two separate occasions that if the Playstation 4 and the next Xbox don’t have screens in their controllers I’d buy them all a drink. I assumed Sony, the biggest copycats in the world would simply come up with a slightly different Wii U gamepad for PS4’s controller and call it unique and innovative. I was wrong. There’s no built in screen, as we saw today. Oops, I was wrong. There’s still the Xbox reveal to come, but seeing as I said they would both have screens, I owe drinks and this is my public acknowledgement of that. Also, PS4’s controller is ugly.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER