A while ago I told several people on two separate occasions that if the Playstation 4 and the next Xbox don’t have screens in their controllers I’d buy them all a drink. I assumed Sony, the biggest copycats in the world would simply come up with a slightly different Wii U gamepad for PS4’s controller and call it unique and innovative. I was wrong. There’s no built in screen, as we saw today. Oops, I was wrong. There’s still the Xbox reveal to come, but seeing as I said they would both have screens, I owe drinks and this is my public acknowledgement of that. Also, PS4’s controller is ugly.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- EB Games’ Biggest Sale Ever Is Back, Here’s The Best Of It
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – JUL 4
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24