A while ago I told several people on two separate occasions that if the Playstation 4 and the next Xbox don’t have screens in their controllers I’d buy them all a drink. I assumed Sony, the biggest copycats in the world would simply come up with a slightly different Wii U gamepad for PS4’s controller and call it unique and innovative. I was wrong. There’s no built in screen, as we saw today. Oops, I was wrong. There’s still the Xbox reveal to come, but seeing as I said they would both have screens, I owe drinks and this is my public acknowledgement of that. Also, PS4’s controller is ugly.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Where For Art Thou, Commander Video?
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- EB Game’s Placeholder Prices For amiibo Seem A Bit Off
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
LEGO Dimensions – SEP 28
Halo 5 – OCT 27
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – Dec 5