A while ago I told several people on two separate occasions that if the Playstation 4 and the next Xbox don’t have screens in their controllers I’d buy them all a drink. I assumed Sony, the biggest copycats in the world would simply come up with a slightly different Wii U gamepad for PS4’s controller and call it unique and innovative. I was wrong. There’s no built in screen, as we saw today. Oops, I was wrong. There’s still the Xbox reveal to come, but seeing as I said they would both have screens, I owe drinks and this is my public acknowledgement of that. Also, PS4’s controller is ugly.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Grand Slam Tennis 2 Move Review
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Rod Bower Makes Cool Church Signs, But Mine’s Better
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER