With two incredible games on PS2 and Gamecube, a Gamecube exclusive four player brawler, and appearances in a few of Capcom’s cross over fighting titles, Viewtiful Joe is the absolute perfect fit for Smash Bros.
Whether or not Sakurai and his team are looking for “perfect fits” is still a contentious issue.
I mean, who would have thought Duck Hunt Duo or Wii Fit Trainer would ever have made the cut in Nintendo’s biggest and best gaming spectacle?
Regardless, Viewtiful Joe deserves more love, and he’s already proven he can hold his own with the big guns in the world of high profile fighting games.
That’s why he got a vote from me.
Henshin a go-go baby!
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
Thanks to comicvine.com for the pic of Joe
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER