I love me some Shadow The Hedgehog, with his red highlights and gun toting bad assness, and I’d love to see him playable in Smash Bros., but I think there’s someone from the Sonic universe who deserves it more.
I’m talking about everyone’s favourite monotreme, Knuckles The Echidna.
First introduced (as far as I am aware) in Sonic The Hedgehog 3, Knuckles quickly became popular with SEGA fans, appearing in heaps of subsequent Sonic games.
Not even because of some nostalgic connection I have to his games or the fact Echidna’s are native to Australia.
It actually has more to do with spite.
I want him there, and I voted for him, simply because I hope Tails doesn’t get in. He’s a smarmy jerk and I’ve never liked him.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER