When I think about characters I’d love the chance to control again, behind Ricky Winterborn (because I just want a friggen new Wave Race!) is always No More Heroes protagonist, Travis Touchdown.
He’s got a built in, combat ready move set, with the beam katana being the most obvious for inclusion.
He can also get Smash Bros. wacky quite easily- how about Travis throwing his cat Jeane at enemies as his up-B move?
Throw in a “darkside mode” Super Smash, and he’s all set to go.
He’ll have to watch his language of course, but Snake behaved himself, so Travis should be able to.
You can vote for who you want to fight as here, and remember any character will be considered for the spot.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER