This is a damn good buy, especially for those like myself who didn’t pick up a Wii retail copy.
Unfortunately there’s no support for any controllers other than the Wii remote/nunchuck combo, but what did we expect?
I’m not huge on Prime 2: Echoes, but Prime and Prime 3 are absolutely incredible games, and certainly worth thirteen dollars to play for the first time, or the thirty-first time.
Metroid Prime looked absolutely incredible on the Gamecube back when it was released, and you better believe it still looks great today.
Prime 3 proved not only that Wii games could look amazing, but the Wii remote/nunchuck combo could be an immersive and intuitive control set up for first person shooters.
Reminds you how very welcome a sequel would be. Surely they’re already working on it…
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER