Have a go at the box art for Super Mario Maker and tell me there’s not a sneaky nod to Bob The Builder.
It’s sad times indeed when one of the few highlights of an entire E3 is some box art for a game we’ve known about for ages- but how can you look at Mario in this get up and not be reminded that all’s right in the world?
I lifted the graphic below from an article I read at oxcgn.com, reminding us to keep our faith in the company we’ve stuck by for so long and who at the end of the day, deliver us the very best gaming experiences time and time again.
I hope you’ll read it, because Nintendo as an ideal and as a business needs more people like Yvan Zivkovic who aren’t afraid to stand in their truth as Nintendo fans and serious gamers.
I count myself as one of those people, and that’s one of the main reasons rustyshell.com even exists.
Can Mario fix Nintendo? Yes he can, and while we’ll soon forget about the disappointment this year’s E3 was met with, I can see why so many people have become disillusioned with the Nintendo they once new.
Not me though, I’m here till the end.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- A Very Detailed Look At How Gameboy’s Hardware Works
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 3
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER