Just kidding. When Wii Mini was announced last year it was met with a collective “What’s the point?” from pretty much everyone in the world. No internet capabilities, no SD card support, no Gamecube compatibility, and exclusive to Canada (?) Wii Mini sure was an unusual move from Nintendo. Earlier this week it was announced that Wii Mini was making it’s way to merry old England. Did Canadians not buy them, despite the system and Wii remote being that gorgeous maple leaf red? Accocrding to mcv.co.uk, the Wii Mini sold around 35 700 since December. Not too bad, I suppose. Obviously good enough to secure a release in the UK. I wish Nintendo was focusing their efforts on marketing their new system instead of even thinking about a worse version of their old system. Anyway, if Wii Mini makes it’s way to Australia I’ll sure as hell buy one, it’ll become a collectors item and more of an oddity than it already is.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Where For Art Thou, Commander Video?
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
LEGO Dimensions – SEP 28
Halo 5 – OCT 27
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – Dec 5