As much as I’d love to, I don’t have time to play this Wii U exclusive right now.
It’s been really hard to find decent reviews for the game, but here’s some decent reviews I’ve read that I thought I might share.
Jason Venter at gamespot.com uses a few too many words, gives the game an 8.
Gareth Newnham from wasduk.com makes some pretty interesting points and injects a bit of humour into his review, saying the developers showcase the Gamepad’s features very well.
Francis@PE from playerseesence.com throws this video review at you with a bit of attitude, telling us to be surprised at how well the Gamepad is utilised.
Finally, Dan Massi from 8worldnews.com tells us the game features arguably the best use of the Gamepad we’ve seen so far. Take that, Mario Chase.
Affordable Space Adventures is currently exclusive to the Wii U eShop, and priced at $24.
Have a look at the official site for the eShop exclusive here.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER