Long story short, my Mii needed to update his hairstyle, a lot had changed since I created him in 2006.
Because he’s my Wii U user Mii- that is the one I use to log in to to my Wii U- I found I couldn’t edit him in the Mii maker.
Was he destined to live with that short spiky hair forever? Thankfully, no.
Here’s how to edit your user Mii, it’s quite easy but I thought I’d share it just in case there’s some people who can’t figure it out:
- From the Wii U menu click on the Mii icon in the top left corner
- Click on Change Mii, hit OK
- Click Edit Registered Mii
- Make your alterations as you would in Mii Maker
- Click Register
Easy as that. Incidentally, I tried out all the longer hairstyles on my Mii, even the pony tails my mother hates so intently.
None of them suited him, so he’s still got his spiky hair.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Grand Slam Tennis 2 Move Review
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Rod Bower Makes Cool Church Signs, But Mine’s Better
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER