That’s a rhetorical question. Still, there’s an answer. And the answer is very friggen.
It’s been a long time since Mario Kart was a graphical showcase for a Nintendo machine (remember Mode 7?), and by the looks of things Mario Kart 8 is going to be just that for Wii U.
Here’s hoping between now and the Autumn release Nintendo has time to tweak the graphics even more.
Have a go at this incredible new trailer, the lighting, the flame effects, the metal textures… oh my.
Also, take a look at 14 things I said I wanted from Mario Kart 8 here.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Star Wars Battlefront Best At Big W For $63
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – DEC 5
Shovel Knight (Physical) – OCT 30
Chibi-Robo! Ziplash – NOV 7
Rodea The Sky Soldier – NOV 12
Mario Tennis Ultra Smash – NOV 21
Mewtwo amiibo – OCT 24
Falco amiibo – NOV 21