That’s a rhetorical question. Still, there’s an answer. And the answer is very friggen.
It’s been a long time since Mario Kart was a graphical showcase for a Nintendo machine (remember Mode 7?), and by the looks of things Mario Kart 8 is going to be just that for Wii U.
Here’s hoping between now and the Autumn release Nintendo has time to tweak the graphics even more.
Have a go at this incredible new trailer, the lighting, the flame effects, the metal textures… oh my.
Also, take a look at 14 things I said I wanted from Mario Kart 8 here.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- EB Games’ Biggest Sale Ever Is Back, Here’s The Best Of It
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – JUL 4
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24