That’s a rhetorical question. Still, there’s an answer. And the answer is very friggen.
It’s been a long time since Mario Kart was a graphical showcase for a Nintendo machine (remember Mode 7?), and by the looks of things Mario Kart 8 is going to be just that for Wii U.
Here’s hoping between now and the Autumn release Nintendo has time to tweak the graphics even more.
Have a go at this incredible new trailer, the lighting, the flame effects, the metal textures… oh my.
Also, take a look at 14 things I said I wanted from Mario Kart 8 here.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Still Can’t Get Into Splatoon, And I Don’t Think I Ever Will
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- I’ll Be Back: On November 22
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Yoshi’s Wooly World – OUT NOW
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 4
LEGO Jurassic World (Wii U) – OUT NOW
Art Academy Atelier – OUT NOW
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
Devil’s Third – AUG 29
Super Mario Maker – SEP 12
Skylanders Superchargers – SEP 24