I’ve got 1900 stars in my Club Nintendo account, and although there’s nothing I’m really keen on redeeming them for, Nintendo Australia is assuring us there’ll be new items added before the service is discontinued on September 30, 2015.
The thing is, from April there’ll be no more new codes being given out for games or hardware, so I can’t see any way I can increase my star balance.
I’ve got every Wii U and 3DS game I want, and I’ve got every first party Wii game except Mario Sports Mix.
(I couldn’t find a full list of European titles that contained redemption codes, but have a look at this if you want an idea)
I received absolutely no stars for purchasing a New Nintendo 3DS XL which I’m still spewing about, so I don’t know where I can collect some more stars from at this point.
Maybe I’ll just have to buy a few Mario note books and perhaps some face cloths and be happy with those.
My favourite item from Club Nintendo was the Zelda 3DS XL carry case. I was using it as a toiletries bag before I bought a New Nintendo 3DS.
I also got some playing cards which were awesome.
Unlike the convoluted goings on in America, in Australia you have until September 30 to both redeem codes for stars and stars for items.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER