Mario’s greatest adventure ever?
No figure in video game history is more iconic or popular than Mario.
Since 1983 he’s been wowing audiences with his incredible adventures and continues to do so today, and with games like Super Mario Galaxy in his repertoire, it’s easy to see why.
Simply put, Super Mario Galaxy is as close to gaming perfection as you could ever hope to get.
And it’s one for all ages- newcomers will enjoy seeing the game’s ending by running, jumping, flipping, flying, swimming and skating through the brilliantly designed levels to collect 60 stars to complete the main story.
More seasoned players will enjoy scouring every corner of the 20 plus galaxies for 100 percent completion and a long overdue ‘bonus’ at the end of the game.
There’s nothing much else to say because there’s no contemplating the fact that Mario Galaxy is one of, if not the greatest games ever made.
Mario Galaxy 2 is fantastic too, and has a gamerankings.com rating of 97.25%, making Galaxy and Galaxy 2 the 1st and 3rd highest rated games EVER.
How great was Mario Galaxy? Leave a comment!
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER