Bounce, baby, out the door…
Grab a Wii Remote and nunchuck and play as de bouncy hero, de Blob. Turn monochromatic cityscapes into technicolour wonderlands as you battle the I.N.K.T corporation, and save Chroma City from a bleak future without colour!
It’s silly and simple- roll, jump, and flip around to paint as much of the black and white environments as you can.
Painting the landscape and killing bad guys earns you points, and in turn allows you to unlock new areas and progress through the game.
There’s a few head scratching puzzles, big boss fights, plenty of humour, and a killer dynamic soundtrack that changes according to how you’re playing.
Simple, reliable controls combined with a bright and charming style make for an original, at times challenging, and thoroughly entertaining game that everyone will enjoy.
de Blob features a fast, addictive 2, 3, or 4 player split screen competitive mode to further enhance the replay value.
And the best news? It was made by Australian developer Blue Tongue.
I would encourage every Wii owner to pick up a copy of de Blob, or the sequel (even though it mixed things up a bit) on Wii, PS3 and 360.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- No Killer Is Dead For Wii U. How About No More Heroes 3?
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze For $69 At Target And $68 At Big W
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER