New South Wales, Australia is home to a LOT of poker machines.
Per capita in Sydney, there’s more video gambling machines than any other city in the world, including Las Vegas and Macau.
I was hanging with the rest of the cool people at my local Leagues club the other day, when a particular machine caught my eye.
I snapped a few pics after I wasted $20 playing the stupid thing.
A coincidence? I don’t think so, what do you think?
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Real Quick: Awesome Question Block Tip Jar At My Local Subway
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER