New South Wales, Australia is home to a LOT of poker machines.
Per capita in Sydney, there’s more video gambling machines than any other city in the world, including Las Vegas and Macau.
I was hanging with the rest of the cool people at my local Leagues club the other day, when a particular machine caught my eye.
I snapped a few pics after I wasted $20 playing the stupid thing.
A coincidence? I don’t think so, what do you think?
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER