Australia finally saw the release of Trine 2: Director’s Cut on February 1, now it looks as though the other elusive eShop title that everyone else is playing, Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition, is one step closer to being available in Oz. According to our beloved Classification Board’s website, the game has been cleared for release with a PG rating. There’s mild violence and “suggestive” themes. Suggestive themes, ay? Way to be clear and conscise, ACB. Anyway, no release date as yet but hopefully it’s not too far off. And it’s a Wii U exclusive. Not much else is these days. Bitter.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- A Very Detailed Look At How Gameboy’s Hardware Works
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER