Australia finally saw the release of Trine 2: Director’s Cut on February 1, now it looks as though the other elusive eShop title that everyone else is playing, Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition, is one step closer to being available in Oz. According to our beloved Classification Board’s website, the game has been cleared for release with a PG rating. There’s mild violence and “suggestive” themes. Suggestive themes, ay? Way to be clear and conscise, ACB. Anyway, no release date as yet but hopefully it’s not too far off. And it’s a Wii U exclusive. Not much else is these days. Bitter.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Grand Slam Tennis 2 Move Review
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Rod Bower Makes Cool Church Signs, But Mine’s Better
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER