Australia finally saw the release of Trine 2: Director’s Cut on February 1, now it looks as though the other elusive eShop title that everyone else is playing, Mighty Switch Force Hyper Drive Edition, is one step closer to being available in Oz. According to our beloved Classification Board’s website, the game has been cleared for release with a PG rating. There’s mild violence and “suggestive” themes. Suggestive themes, ay? Way to be clear and conscise, ACB. Anyway, no release date as yet but hopefully it’s not too far off. And it’s a Wii U exclusive. Not much else is these days. Bitter.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Why Can’t I Use The Pro Controller To Play Splatoon Online?
- Real Quick: Awesome Question Block Tip Jar At My Local Subway
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER