It’s often hard to get a great score in Wii Sports bowling when you’re playing with others. You’ve got to wait for your turn, you can’t get into a rhythm and people won’t let you reset when you get three bowls in with a bad score.
Very late last night (or rather early this morning) I decided just before going to bed I’d have a crack at beating my current high score of 257.
I was alone and had the big TV to myself so I could reset as many times as I needed to. And I did for about two hours- but finally I cracked it. My first 300 in Wii Sports Resort bowling. It took six years and I got it before I lay my Wii to rest in a few months.
Have a look at how my night progressed.
Have you got a perfect score in Wii Sports or Resort bowling? How did you do it? Let me know!
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Farewell Wii Part 4: My Own Best Of Awards
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- Waiting for Wii U: Other Products That Use U In Their Name
- Aussies Won’t Get The Amazing Spiderman Ultimate Edition
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Peach Adjusts Wii Fit Trainer’s Undies In Latest Smash Bros. Screen
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER