Nothing says “legitimate” like high contrast sales banners hanging from the roof and around windows, inviting you in for an impulse purchase or two.
They’ll even throw in a free headache if you stay around the garish signage long enough.
There is a few good deals amongst the silliness though, and while I don’t usually go in for pre owned anything, sometimes you just can’t argue with a bargain.
Rayman Legends for $19 new. This game is incredible and for $19 new, a steal.
Epic Mickey 2 for $28 new. I think this sequel is a bit under rated, and for under $30 new is a pretty decent addition to your rainy day catalogue.
Resident Evil Revelations for $12 pre owned. A great 3DS original that spawned ports, and a sequel that skipped the system.
Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition for $11.50 pre owned. $11.50? Hmmm. I reckon so. Just for a bit of fun.
Scribblenauts Unmasked for $19 new. I love me some Scribblenauts, and for under $20 new (or $14 pre owned) this is great value.
Bit. Trip Saga for $12 pre owned. I can’t calculate the cost per unit, but these games are a blast, especially Bit. Trip Beat.
Also, this have a look at this hideous Tingle plush. It could be yours for just $15!
Could someone please identify the target market for the above product? How does it even exist?
Thanks to 26rounds.com for the tubeman pic.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Every Nintendo 64 Game I Ever Owned. Ranked From Least To Most Favourite
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Nintendo Land: Fun Factor Ratings For Each Attraction
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER