I forgot all about Chase McCain.
He’s the man at the centre of LEGO City Undercover, a Wii U exclusive which is not only one of the best games on the system, but one of the best games of this generation full stop.
Chase McCain funny, loveable, and a trained fighter- but he was also there during the tricky, uncertain times around the start of Wii U’s life cycle.
Bayonetta might be the golden girl right now, but she, like most people, doesn’t understand that the limelight she revels in might never have even been switched on if not for the quiet achieving pioneers like Chase McCain.
He deserves a start in Smash 5 is what I’m saying here.
No I’m not drunk. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- It’s Officially Time For Some Nintendo Land DLC
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Wii U Launches At Lower Price Than Wii In Australia
- Dear Xbox One: Why So Complicated?
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER