I forgot all about Chase McCain.
He’s the man at the centre of LEGO City Undercover, a Wii U exclusive which is not only one of the best games on the system, but one of the best games of this generation full stop.
Chase McCain funny, loveable, and a trained fighter- but he was also there during the tricky, uncertain times around the start of Wii U’s life cycle.
Bayonetta might be the golden girl right now, but she, like most people, doesn’t understand that the limelight she revels in might never have even been switched on if not for the quiet achieving pioneers like Chase McCain.
He deserves a start in Smash 5 is what I’m saying here.
No I’m not drunk. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- No Killer Is Dead For Wii U. How About No More Heroes 3?
- Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze For $69 At Target And $68 At Big W
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Cool Miiverse Art: Volume 2
- Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER