I’m not trying to break news here, I just want to express my disappointment. I haven’t bought a retail game since the four I bought with my Wii U at launch. I have purchased TANK! TANK! TANK!, Zen Pinball 2, Trine 2, and Chasing Aurora from the eShop. I have been considering my next retail purchase for a while, as I have been playing Nintendo Land and Sonic Racing with my friends. I want Scribblenauts Unlimited and I am impatiently waiting for my friend to buy Black Ops 2 on 360 so I don’t have to fork out for it on Wii U. Anyway, I was eyeing Spiderman Ultimate Edition as my next purchase. But it ain’t coming to Australia. I would import the UK version but that would cost me an arm and a leg, so I just wanted to express my annoyance at Activision or whoever is responsible for not allowing me to enjoy this game as my next purchase. As a sharer of a TV, (although it is MINE, I do like to be accommodating) I need to get crowd pleasing games, and Spiderman is popular with the punters in my household. At least let us download it from the eShop.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- amiibo Watch: Where To Buy amiibo In Australia Right Now
- How To Edit A User Mii On Wii U
- I Finally Have A Charizard amiibo
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Grand Slam Tennis 2 Move Review
- Franchises Through Time: Ranking The Donkey Kong Country Games
- Rod Bower Makes Cool Church Signs, But Mine’s Better
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER