I’m not trying to break news here, I just want to express my disappointment. I haven’t bought a retail game since the four I bought with my Wii U at launch. I have purchased TANK! TANK! TANK!, Zen Pinball 2, Trine 2, and Chasing Aurora from the eShop. I have been considering my next retail purchase for a while, as I have been playing Nintendo Land and Sonic Racing with my friends. I want Scribblenauts Unlimited and I am impatiently waiting for my friend to buy Black Ops 2 on 360 so I don’t have to fork out for it on Wii U. Anyway, I was eyeing Spiderman Ultimate Edition as my next purchase. But it ain’t coming to Australia. I would import the UK version but that would cost me an arm and a leg, so I just wanted to express my annoyance at Activision or whoever is responsible for not allowing me to enjoy this game as my next purchase. As a sharer of a TV, (although it is MINE, I do like to be accommodating) I need to get crowd pleasing games, and Spiderman is popular with the punters in my household. At least let us download it from the eShop.
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
- Erron Black, Have We Met Before?
- Here’s Where To Buy A Wii U LAN Adapter In Australia
- Big W’s June Sale Has Some Good Gaming Bargains
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- 5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
- Where For Art Thou, Commander Video?
- EB Game’s Placeholder Prices For amiibo Seem A Bit Off
- Yoshi’s Woolly World Aussie Retail Prices
NNID: zinger_AU & XBOX LIVE: zinger AU81
RUSTYSHELL ON TWITTER
AUSTRALIAN RELEASE DATES
Xenoblade Chronicles X – DEC 5
Just Dance 2016 – OCT 31
Guitar Hero LIVE – OCT 20
LEGO Dimensions – SEP 28
Halo 5 – OCT 27
COD Black Ops 3 – NO1 CARES
Star Wars Battlefront – NOV 19
Animal Crossing amiibo Festival – Dec 5