Without getting too far into fanboy territory, it’s pretty clear right now that Wii U offers some of the best current gen experiences there is.
As far as I’m concerned, there’s already four must-have exclusives on Wii U.
There’s none on Xbox One, and none on Playstation 4. I’m never one to diss other consoles, I will be getting a PS4 when the new Uncharted, Little Big Planet, or Gran Tourismo comes, and a Xbox One when there’s a new Gears Of War.
I’m just being realistic and saying that neither machine has a must own exclusive (and Infamous Second Son is not must own).
Wii U is a bit older, but it already has four. Mario Kart 8 is coming on May 31, and that will take the total to five.
I’m preaching to the converted here, I realise, but after spending the last week playing nothing but Grand Theft Auto 5 and Gran Tourismo 6 on PS3, I realised I’d been missing my Wii U (and Miiverse) and had better show it some love.
What are the four must own exclusives? NintendoLand, Lego City Undercover, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze, and Super Mario 3D Land. Pikmin 3 was great, but I could take it or leave it.
Are these games must own for you? Leave a comment!
- Ryan Banks on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Stickz on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Master Quester on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- zinger on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- mark on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- Daniel Castro on Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Dami Im Visits Your 3DS Through Spotpass
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off