Big W have come good again with a pretty decent price of $44 for Pokemon X and Y.
The offer is only available until Wednesday, October 16 so you’ve only got a few days after the game is released this Saturday.
There’s nothing exciting happening in terms of bundles of collector’s editions, which is a shame. Anyway, here’s a wrap up of other retail prices out there.
EB Games: $59.95
Harvey Norman: $59
JB H-Fi: $54
It’s good to see Big W keeping the prices down for AAA releases. It’s slim pickings in Australia, and while some might scoff at this being an actual decent price, I am too scared to even look at what Nintendo will be charging on the eShop for these games. Anyway, as usual I’ll post and tweet any better prices I see.
You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell or Miiverse: zinger_AU
- Benny-16bit-williams on My Thoughts On The Latest Nintendo Direct, In Point Form
- Oni Ichimaru on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- RElliot on How Stunning Is Mario Kart 8 Looking?
- SarahKahlan on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Icee on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
Here’s How To Take Advantage Of The Nintendo Network Premium Deal
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off