I’m not trying to break news here, I just want to express my disappointment. I haven’t bought a retail game since the four I bought with my Wii U at launch. I have purchased TANK! TANK! TANK!, Zen Pinball 2, Trine 2, and Chasing Aurora from the eShop. I have been considering my next retail purchase for a while, as I have been playing Nintendo Land and Sonic Racing with my friends. I want Scribblenauts Unlimited and I am impatiently waiting for my friend to buy Black Ops 2 on 360 so I don’t have to fork out for it on Wii U. Anyway, I was eyeing Spiderman Ultimate Edition as my next purchase. But it ain’t coming to Australia. I would import the UK version but that would cost me an arm and a leg, so I just wanted to express my annoyance at Activision or whoever is responsible for not allowing me to enjoy this game as my next purchase. As a sharer of a TV, (although it is MINE, I do like to be accommodating) I need to get crowd pleasing games, and Spiderman is popular with the punters in my household. At least let us download it from the eShop.
- Ryan Banks on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Stickz on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Master Quester on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- zinger on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- mark on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- Daniel Castro on Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Dami Im Visits Your 3DS Through Spotpass
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off