I’m not trying to break news here, I just want to express my disappointment. I haven’t bought a retail game since the four I bought with my Wii U at launch. I have purchased TANK! TANK! TANK!, Zen Pinball 2, Trine 2, and Chasing Aurora from the eShop. I have been considering my next retail purchase for a while, as I have been playing Nintendo Land and Sonic Racing with my friends. I want Scribblenauts Unlimited and I am impatiently waiting for my friend to buy Black Ops 2 on 360 so I don’t have to fork out for it on Wii U. Anyway, I was eyeing Spiderman Ultimate Edition as my next purchase. But it ain’t coming to Australia. I would import the UK version but that would cost me an arm and a leg, so I just wanted to express my annoyance at Activision or whoever is responsible for not allowing me to enjoy this game as my next purchase. As a sharer of a TV, (although it is MINE, I do like to be accommodating) I need to get crowd pleasing games, and Spiderman is popular with the punters in my household. At least let us download it from the eShop.
- Benny-16bit-williams on My Thoughts On The Latest Nintendo Direct, In Point Form
- Oni Ichimaru on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- RElliot on How Stunning Is Mario Kart 8 Looking?
- SarahKahlan on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Icee on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Here’s How To Take Advantage Of The Nintendo Network Premium Deal
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off