Wave Race Blue Storm is one of my favourite games of all time. I thought I’d seen and done everything the game had to offer (time and time again). But I just found out about something amazing. In Blue Storm each individual character gets their own coach and they act as the voiceover for your race. I came across this amazing video that shows how to access a crabby, sarcastic voiceover that really has to be heard to be believed. Really funny stuff. Here’s the video.
I was watching this guy on Youtube. He is fantastic. Then I dusted off (actually it’s kept meticulously in it’s original box, but anyway) my Gamecube and tried it for myself. Of course, I was too unco to get it working. It’s real though. Surprising, funny and downright unexpected. Thanks Nintendo, for giving me one more reason to play this incredible game again. How about a sequel now?
How weird is this easter egg? Do you want a Wave Race sequel? Let me know in the comments. You can follow me on twitter: @rustyshell and Miiverse: zinger_AU
- Ryan Banks on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Stickz on There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
- Master Quester on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- zinger on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- mark on Mario Kart 8 Is $58 At Target, Too
- Daniel Castro on Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
There Should Have Been A Better Way To Counter The Blue Shell In Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Dami Im Visits Your 3DS Through Spotpass
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off