So thanks to Kmart and JB Hi-Fi, Wii U is now launching at a lower price than the original Wii in 2006. I remember looking everywhere for a better price for Wii- but couldn’t get any better than $399. Kmart is offering the basic pack for $299, and the deluxe pack for $379. Both prices are lower than the original Wii- a great thing for consumers (myself included) who might have felt $429 was a bit steep- especially considering our dollar is at US$1.04 and the U.S are paying $349 for the deluxe pack. JB Hi-Fi are offering the deluxe pack for $399 and the basic pack for $299, with a screen protector and silicon sleeve for the gamepad. Finally some decent deals. Just in time. Anything else I see I’ll post straight away.
- Benny-16bit-williams on My Thoughts On The Latest Nintendo Direct, In Point Form
- Oni Ichimaru on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- RElliot on How Stunning Is Mario Kart 8 Looking?
- SarahKahlan on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
- Icee on Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
MOST POPULAR ON RUSTYSHELL
Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off
Mario Kart: Which Console Version Is The Best?
Game & Wario Shouldn’t Be A Full Priced Retail Title
5 Problems With Nintendo Land (And How to Fix Them)
Here’s How To Take Advantage Of The Nintendo Network Premium Deal
- Nintendo’s Miiverse Moderators Need To Cool Off